Pendogles replied

295 weeks ago

Free Download Beyond Skyline > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

Mark Corley is a Los Angeles police detective who visits his estranged teenage son, Trent, having landed in jail due to brawling just as an alien invasion begins and the entire population of the city is sucked into various spaceships by the blue light. Mark leads a group of surviving humans through the underground subway tunnels to try to escape from the various aliens. (Wikipedia)
A tough-as-nails detective embarks on a relentless pursuit to free his son from a nightmarish alien warship.
I can't say that I liked the movie, but I also can't say that I did not like it. Why ? Because there is a reason to like it and not to like it. I like it for the ambition put in this project, the hard work, the visuals, the actors and everything. There were parts from the alien scenery I really did like. Put I do not like the pile of plot holes that are everywhere in this movie and unlogical things that happen so often, it makes the movie even funny at some point. I gave it a 6 just because of the hard work, otherwise, 5/10
I don&#39;t normally comment here but I just felt compelled to on this one because of the utter nonsense of what people were saying. I don&#39;t know what it is with these stupid reviews of people saying things that don&#39;t make sense or that it was not that good, the move was amazing with great acting and a great story line. From beginning to end, it was so entertaining without a dull moment. The effects were top notch too. I give this movie a good 10! <br/><br/>Don&#39;t pay any attention to these reviews I&#39;m a big Sci-Fi fan and I know when a movie is not worth the time. This movie is now one of my favorites! Kids who like Sci-Fi and Action will love this movie too! <br/><br/>I can only assume that the bad critics here are from people who do not really appreciate Sci-Fi or just straight out hill bellies. STRANGE!
You always cut a little slack for trash cinema that knows it’s trash. So props to the folks who made the green screen monstrosity Beyond Skyline, a creature-feature sequel to the 2010 aliens-invade-LA thriller “Skyline.”

a5c7b9f00b
Son of Rambow telugu full movie downloadhindi Miracle at St. Anna free downloadPacific Rim: Uprising full movie download in hindithe Hot Shots! Part Deux full movie in hindi free downloadPseudo Man full movie downloadthe The Sniper full movie in hindi free downloadFace Off full movie in hindi free download mp4Fated Confession hd full movie downloaddownload El Rostro de la Venganzathe Dog Soldier download
Please log in to post a reply.